A Career with CFH Group
At CFH Group you will find a commitment to excellence among our team. We strive to provide a work environment that is committed to the highest level of honesty, integrity and teamwork.
CFH Group offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including paid time off (sick, holiday, personal and vacation), 401K with employer match, health insurance, prescription drug plan, life and accident insurance, vision and dental benefits, employee assistance plan, disability insurance, and direct payroll deposit. Our success depends on your success! The company also encourages career and self development by providing in-house training programs and education reimbursement. Memberships in professional associations directly related to the job are also covered.
CFH Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
We are currently seeking an experienced maintenance supervisor for a multi-family residential community in Port Richey, FL. As a Maintenance Supervisor, you’ll be an essential role to the onsite team contributing to budget management, resident retention and owner satisfaction. You will be responsible for keeping our property in excellent condition that our residents have come to expect, and manage a qualified and loyal staff who consistently exceed in servicing our residents.
|Job Specifications include but are not limited to:|
|• Under the direction of the Project Manager and/or Property Manager, you are responsible for coordinating and supervising the work of maintenance employees in the general maintenance and upkeep of the property.
• Ensure that the physical aspects and curb appeal of the property meet the company's standards and any applicable city regulations.
• Successfully maintain the budget of the maintenance department and be proactive in expense control.
• Responsible for updating inventory and other supplies as needed.
• Depending on the size of the staff and property, the maintenance supervisor may be required to perform the work of employees and other duties.
• Hire workers, organize schedules and assign the work of maintenance employees.
• Inspect the work of your staff for completeness.
• Participate in the diagnosis of problems and repairs in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structural, and appliances; and determine materials, equipment, and supplies to be used.
• Ability to deal courteously with fellow employees, residents, vendors/contractors.
• Work with and develop relationships with third party vendors as necessary on projects that are not able to be handled by the on-site maintenance staff.
• Be informed of new city/state governmental regulations and restrictions concerning maintenance procedures and/or health, safety and environment.
• In-depth knowledge of the occupation hazards as well as legal regulations surrounding workplace safety of assigned duties.
• Provide leadership and/or assist leasing staff as needed in emergency situations.
|• Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent • 3+ years experience in general maintenance in on-site property management
• Must be knowledgeable of OSHA regulations
• Must have HVAC certification
• Experienced in managing
• Must have a valid drivers license and be able to drive
• Willing to work evenings or weekends (on call) in the case of an emergency.
|• High-energy, able to work well with others
• Possess leadership skills
• Superior written and verbal communications skills
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Customer-service focused
We offer a competitive salary with benefits including health insurance and dental, 401 K, vacation, personal and sick time. This is a great career opportunity for the right candidate.
Please send your resume to our regional manager, Kathy Hale at firstname.lastname@example.org